Well Helena is already approaching her 14th month!!! Where has the time gone? She is always doing something funny! I would have to say that she is a very active little lady! She never want to sit still for a minute! She wants to be outside and on the GO!!! We almost go somewhere everyday. Between the gym and park or out for a run she must get out of the house at least once.... did I tell you she loves TARGET!!! HE HE
Some of the things she has been doing...
* Walking on her tip toes
* Talking from the moment she wakes up and her feet hit the floor.
* Saying bubble and ball
* Climbing the steps at the park and goes down the slide
* She has been eating more things... she always wants to steal my spinach put it in her mouth and then spit it out QUICKLY:)
* She loves when we build her nesting blocks... they stand about 3 feet tall and she knocks them down and yells BOOM or OHHHHHH. She loves throwing things down and making them crash!
* LOVES LOVES LOVES brushing her teeth
* She also loves reading her books to herself.... if we read them she like to walk around and come up and turn the page. Again there is no sitting unless she is very sleepy.
* She loves doing her ABC flashcards while eating breakfast and also her sign cards. Still not a big signer but we are trying!
Helena is the queen of silly faces!!! She always keeps us laughing.... never a dull moment :)
We are currently in Minnesota, I was looking forward to a nice fall vacation and we are having a FLOOD:( We got to the apple orchard on the only day it did not rain. I will post pics soon but the one above should do for now. We are doing some fun stuff for the next few days... I am hoping we get to fly out on Saturday... there is talks of snow!!!