Wow, it has been a while since we have written and of course there is so much going on! We have all been sick here in the Cook house so things have been a little chaotic. BJ was getting random fevers and feeling run down, I started to get a fever, body aches, and fatigue and poor baby Helena is cutting another top and every time she cuts a tooth she gets a NASTY COLD! So all of us have been to the doctors and we are all going to LIVE!
There is so much going on.... I am starting to work sort-0f.... it is a top secret project that I can not talk about. But when I can I will and it will be BIG!!! I can say that I am very excited to be working on something I am passionate about and to be able to do with Helena. So I am sure in the next few months I will fill you in on everything!!!
As for BJ, his business is booming and I am so proud of him! He is doing an awesome job at balancing everything, from work, to home, and he is even getting in some V-ball from time to time! We both try to stay active so we can be a positive example for Helena as she grows!
As for the little stinker herself, we have figured out that she loves to sleep on her stomach, now if I could only find a diaper that holds thru the night. She wakes up soaked all the time! I have tried the Pamper Night-Time Diapers, however she is so sensitive she has gotten her first diaper rash:( So thank god I bought 6 sets of sheets and crib saver pads!!! Since she has been sleeping on her stomach she has been getting up less thru out the night. It is very nice to actually get a little bit of sleep. Other things Helena is doing...
* She is saying "Mama" and "YA YA DA DA"
* She is really good at feeding herself things.... and we are getting more adventurous about what types of food we feed her since she can eat some of what we eat:)
* She is still butt scooting
* She loves to stand and walk with us. (We got her a walking push toy and are very excited to see how she does with it.)
* She also loves reading and turning the pages. We read 3 to 5 books a day, and most of them we read at least 2 times!
* Helena loves playing with the grass and flowers, she got to experience mud for the first time this weekend and of course I did not have the camera!!!
* Helena has been enjoying wearing her sunglasses like her mommy, she thinks she is sooooo cool.
* Helena also really enjoys playing with her friends, she has a couple of friends her age and she loves to scream at them, pull their hair, and also hold their hands:) Over all it sounds kind of rough, however they have a way of being gentle to each other.
Here are some pictures of what has been going on over the past couple of weeks!
Helena feeding herself puffs.... (Good pinching skills)
Helena realized she could dump them in her mouth!
Ooops she is missing her mouth and feeding the sofa...
She decided that the sofa was REALLY hungry too, so she shared all of her puffs!!! HA HA