Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well again.... story of my life I have not written in over a month! HA HA it is Christmas Eve... presents are wrapped, BJ is at work, Helena is taking a nap and I am BLOGGING... one day Helena you will read this and laugh because I hope you know how excited we are to see your face tomorrow once Santa comes. I told him to not bring you coal this year... you were a good girl:)
Helena has been quite the comedian lately, she has been trying to talk to us... I am not sure what she is saying... but she does say, GOOK or COOK when asked what her name is. She says CA CA for cracker. She says I did it... for when she does things... I love when she tells me that and she is doing something when she is not suppose too!!! This is 99% of the time! She has been battling a cold for almost a month and it has dwindled down to a cough. So I would say she is on the mend and getting back to herself. However this means I have had a month of no sleep! I have been getting 3 to 5 hours of sleep a night again, not ideal but hey I signed up to be a mom... so Ill take it:) I promise to write more after Christmas. I have a list of things to update so my next blog will be LONG, with lots of Christmas pictures of Helena and all of her gifts. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (The picture is of Helena and I at the San Diego Zoo... we participated in a show and got red noses just like RUDOLPH!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment