Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wow.... 35 weeks Preggos with Twins....

Well.... I am the worst blogger ever... These poor babies do have not blog records like Helena does:( I have no idea how I had so much time to blog with her. But here goes nothing.


We are all moved into to the house... we still are making it OUR cozy home, I know that will take some time and I know we will get there. The house is going to be filled with Baby stuff starting this weekend... the swing and pack n play are going to get set up and I am going to have BJ put the finishing touches on the babies room. Over all I am not prepared at all like I was with Helena... I do have nightmares that they come early and we get home and BJ can not find anything and he is so MAD at me!!! AHHHHH the pressure, not to mention that I do not have a bag packed or anything. I just let the babies know that we should wait a few more weeks:) As of right now we are scheduled November 9th at Noon. I would like to make it this far for many reasons, #1 they will be 38 weeks, #2 Dr Ohara will be delivering them, #3 my mom will be here. I am a planner and I would just like everything to go as I know it should:)

I started this blog last week and we are now almost 36 weeks.... the nursery is done, I have a little bit more laundry to do and put away. Things are coming together.... BJ and I have decided that I have DROPPED which means I now really have to TAKE IT EASY! The pressure on my hips and legs after an hour of running around is INTENSE!!! We are both doing our best to hold out until the 9th. He has been great HOUSEWIFE:) At last weeks appointment I was not dilated just very soft and Harpers feet are very much planted in my pelvis. At this time it looks like she is smaller then her brother, but we will see about this.... They thought Helena was 8lbs, she was not even 7lbs when she was born!

Helena has gotten another sinus infection, so she is currently on antibiotics. Bummer for her, but so glad I took her in, with in 24 hours of being on them, her nose cleared right up! This means good night sleep for all of us, and a little less clingy toddler. WHO AM I KIDDING... this kid has been glued to me for a week straight.... I do love her to pieces and snuggling with her is my FAVORITE thing to do, however I am 300 degrees and HUGE, so it is hard to have a 30 lbs little person draped over me! But we are making it thru!
Helena loves her minivan and is very ready to make the move to the 3rd row, her carseat will go there this next weekend... she always vlines for the back seat and driver seat when she enters.... future Danica Patrick on our hands. Speaking my lovely van, I have had it for ONE MONTH today and it is RECALLED! I have to take it in for its brakes... REALLY HONDA.... come on! Like I need one more thing to worry about!
I am getting excited for Halloween this next weekend, I think Helena is really going to enjoy Trick or Treating even though she is not a candy eater. But she loves dressing up and I know she will love being outside in the dark:) We also have her fall festival at school this week, excited to dress her up and see her with all of her friends!
We are also picking my mom up from the airport of Friday night! So we are going to have an extra set of hands in the Cook house! We are all looking forward to this and I think a little nervous, since she really marks the fact that we are going to be having the TWINS really really soon! Once she is here, it is the 11 day count down! CRAZY, EXCITING, SCARY!!! Well I will do my best to update later this week after my appointments.
Other things..... Helena is saying so many words and trying to put things together. Sometimes she gets very stubborn and her emotions get the best of her so she points, grunts, cries, and rolls around on the floor, she thinks we will break down and give in to her.... CONFESSION... sometimes we do! All and all though, she is doing a great job communicating, I love hearing her little voice! She is also an amazing dancer and singer, this kid sings every song in the car! SO CUTE.... I got her a little microphone for the car and we have singing dance parties A LOT! I just can not believe that is going to be 28 months, she is over all such a HAPPY little girl who truly LOVES life.

No comments:

Post a Comment