Monday, August 23, 2010

August!!!


So it is now August 23rd, I am almost 27 weeks pregnant, I have 2 year old and we are moving in 5 days!!!


Helena is 2, can you believe it! Grammies, my Aunt Cheryl drove from Minnesota to spend sometime with us! They got her on August 8th! We found out on August 9th that we got the house we wanted in Tierrasanta... it is 4 bedrooms, 1 full, 2 half baths, garage, washer and dryer, office area! All good things and a great space for us to grow! We also have a yard!

While grammies was here, we celebrated Helenas Birthday 2 times. She went to Seaworld on her actual bday. My cousin flew down from Sacramento to see us and her mommy... from the pictures it looks like she had a great day! She even got a SHAMU button and got to skip the lines for all the rides at Elmos World! We had dinner with her and a cupcake! We then had a little birthday party on Saturday for her! She loved seeing all of her friends and playing, eating, blowing out her candles and also eating her ice cream cake! It was a great BIRTHDAY!!!

Helena is now 2 and continues to amaze us with all of the word she is learning and trying to say, my favorite is OH SHEET!!! you all know what that means and she does say it from time to time! She says so many things that I could fill a blog of just words... my favorite thing she says is HA-PER.... with a Boston Accent! Another adorable thing she does , when she wants to watch one of her shows... she lists them... WOW WOW WUBBZY... KAI... LIVIA until you pick one or she gets lucky and we put one on! She also loves to help her self to FOOD, whether it is in the fridge or the pantry nothing is safe from her!

We are living amongst boxes right now! There are so many I can not even count! We have been getting lots of stuff done... We really only have a few things left to pack, I should be doing that right now, but instead I am blogging and about to upload pictures! I will do a little each day after work! Before I know it, it will be FRIDAY... we will head to the drs and then come home and pack the final things, clothes out of the drawers and all of the electronics!

Harper Laine and Gunner Reid
In case you had not heard those are the names of our beautiful babies... it is so crazy to think they will be here in a MAX 11 weeks!!! So excited and so nervous all at the same time! Every appointment has gone well! My last appointment I had my diabetes test and that was negative. I also got to see the babies again, Helena and my mom came along. My OBGYN informed me that my cervix is TEXT BOOK! In all of his years of practice he has never seen anything like it... IS THIS A GOOD THING! It was so funny, my mom and I laughed all the way home! I have a feeling that I will be carrying these babies until the 38th week... NOV 9th, we have not decided on whether we are going to go thru with a VBAC or have another csection. We have decided to see what happens!!! Since my appointments have been going so well, I am going to continue working, this means Helena James is going to start preschool September 7th, she will be attending a German Preschool 4 days a week and I will be working 4 half days:) I pick her up by 2pm and get to go home and NAP!!! I am hoping to make it to the end of October.... so wish me luck! Other baby news is just that I am going to start getting the nursery ready, and getting all the baby stuff set up! This way Helena gets use to it. ( 25 weeks pregnant)

I also want to make sure we get her big girl room ready.... I have purchased a daybed, dresser and a adorable book shelve... all we need is some curtains. I have not decided on a color for those, but I am going to get them at Target since they have cute ones that keep the room dark. As for the babies room, we are doing Brown, Baby Pink and Baby Blue... with a few cute jungle animals on the wall:) It will be warm and relaxing in there! My friend Natalie is throwing me a Diaper Drizzle at the end of September, It will be so good to see friends and maybe some family... I feel so out of the loop, from working, packing, vacations, dr appts, house hunting you name it I feel like it has been on our plates... so I am not ignoring you FRIENDS and FAMILY... I just truly am scraping by!!! Well the next post will be from our new HOUSE! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment