Wednesday, March 11, 2009

7 Months Old! Where is the time going???


Happy 7 Month Birthday Helena James! All day today I was wondering where the last 7 months has gone! Helena is really a girlie girl. She loves shoes, clothes, and hats. I tell her how pretty she is when we get her dressed or we put her shoes on and she just smiles and hams it up. I have a little miss look at me:) I love it! We have been struggling a little with the time change, but we are working on it. We are also letting Helena cry it out when it is naptime. She has cried as long as 20 minutes and there was one time she did not cry at all! It has only 5 days of this and everyday it does get easier and she falls asleep faster:) Well we are head to the Wild Animal Park tomorrow. So I am sure I will have lots of pictures and more to blog!

1 comment:

  1. Good site, but this is three days old! Keep it coming people.

    ReplyDelete