Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 5 Months Helena!

So I was was transferring some things from our babycookie site and I was looking at her growth chart from her Well Check-ups!
  • August 18th, 2008 20 inches long, 6 lbs 10 oz
  • September 9th, 2008 21 inches long, 8lbs 4 oz
  • October 22, 2008 22.25 inches long, 11lbs 13 oz
  • December 18th, 2009 24.25 inches long, 14lbs 12 oz
I just think it is so great that she is gaining weight and getting bigger each and everyday! As most of you can tell she has got some major cheeks! Someone asked me if I was breastfeeding her Hagen Daz:) She has a very hearty appetite, she is eating solids 2 times a day and also drinking water from a sippy and lots of breast milk!

We did have a break thru this weekend.... Helena is sleeping thru the night in her crib! She is doing AMAZING!!! I can not believe it! I still am getting up once to pump. I can not make it thru yet plus I like having the extra milk to freeze or for bottles when we are out. Just another milestone for her. I can not believe that 5 months have passed by so quickly! I feel so blessed to have such a great little girl, who is doing new things each and everyday! To celebrate Helena's 5th month, we got a fish tank! We currently have 4 fish and a frog. We will be getting some plants and more fish later this week! I am also bringing Helena to Mommy Matinee. I have not been to the movies since before she was born, so I am really looking forward to this!

I few more things that have happened, the other night while I was getting Helena ready for the bath, BJ had just gotten home and we were chatting with her, I sat her up and she said" Oh yeah" It was so funny! She had no idea what she was saying, just mimicking us... how do they get so smart. She has also really been struggling with her teeth, I feel something on the top but can not see the tooth. She has been beyond fussy, so today while she was whining, I put her pants on her head like a hat. I then made up some crazy songs and we had a good giggle for about 15 minutes and we forgot all about the pain of that tooth. Just goes to show kids do not need any toys, just our imagination!


























No comments:

Post a Comment