Friday, January 9, 2009

Week 21!

So this week has been a long week of ups and down. My Uncle lost his battle with cancer on Monday. It is sad to see him go, however he is in a better place with out pain and suffering. I really wish I could have been in Minnesota this week to support my family, that was just not possible. So our prayers and thoughts are with my family!We love you!

Helena is going to be 5 months on Sunday January 11th! During her 21st week, she has been drinking from her sippy cup by herself. She also just started sitting up by herself and playing with her toys! She is getting sooooo big! I can not believe how much more confidence she is gaining everyday to try new things! This week we also attending a music and story time at the library which was a lot of fun! She loves other kids and singing, so this was a winning activity! Things that we are up too... we are headed to the zoo today and this weekend BJ and I are still working with Helena on sleeping thru the night and taking better naps in her crib. I am currently reading a book, " The No Cry Sleep Solution" So far I like the method. We tried "crying it out" It is not for us and Helena cries so hard she chokes herself. BJ and I just can not do that to our little Cheeks! Well we hope everyone has a great weekend! It is going to be in the 70's.... so we are looking forward to being outside:)

No comments:

Post a Comment