Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24, 2008 23 weeks....



So many things have been going on this week!!! We have had a jammed packed week:) On Monday, we headed to the zoo.... I know it seems like I go a lot... I do. I take Helena once or twice a week. It is so beautiful there and there are amazing hills. Amazing hills means.... you know what it means:) Also on Monday, Helena first tooth broke through on the bottom. I thought she was also getting her top tooth, however she is also working on the other bottom one. I can see the other bottom one and I can feel the top one. Lets just say there has been some biting this week and the milk machine has been closing.... We also got the good news that we are going to have a nephew.... Evan William McGANN!!! We can not wait to meet you:)
On Tuesday we went and visited Alice the Great... this is our CA great grandma.... it was nice to be able to visit with her we always have such great conversation. We also went over to my friend Maria's house, her son Tristan is one day younger the Helena. This is the first time they were together and they actually really interacted! It was sooooooooo CUTE:) We had them kicking the soccer ball, sitting up and playing with blocks and Tristan was trying to teach Helena how to roll all over the house! He is so great at rolling! It was another great day!

Wednesday Helena and I brought her bassinet to my friend Natalie.... she is due with a little girl named Chloe in April. We are so excited to have another friend her is San Diego!!!
Friday we went to the salon and I got a hair cut and everyone at the salon just was awing over miss Helena and her smiles and amazing hair color:) We also went to the zoo over the weekend as a family and just had a nice time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment