Friday, January 2, 2009

Some More New Things...


Helena and I were just playing and she reminded me of a few other things she is doing:
* she is starting to understand Peek- a- Boo... I play this everyday with her silky bear... and she is getting the concept and is pulling the bear over her head and slowly pulling it down with a very big grin!
* She is really giggling and laughing with a razz..... it is very funny. She is also very tickalish and really loves when you play "I'm going to get you" game.
* She is also very much like her father and she fights her sleep! She just wants to stay up and party !
* She is also very handsy.... she loves touching your face, hair, eyes, & ears. She is also getting really good at grabbing her toys and getting them to here mouth!
* And She found her toes:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe Helena is already so big! How does time go by so fast?! I need to hurry up and get some play time in with her before she heads off to college or something! BTW Sarah, such a great job with the blog! I told BJ that you're going to need to train me on how to be super mom some day! Happy New Year! -Alison

    ReplyDelete