Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23rd, 2009

I have been a bad blogger.... it is has almost been 2 weeks..... so let me fill you in! Not to much has been going on. I am currently working on my parents vacation package.... so if you know of anyone who would like to travel to Mexico or anywhere else in the US or world. Let us know and we will see what we can do for you! Check out www.karismahotels.com

I have also decided that I am going to undertake a new business... I am going to do a San Diego Mommy site... it is a work in progress. I think it will be up in about 12 weeks. It will be a work in progress. But I am very excited to get started!

Helena actually has a cold, she woke up last night very congested:( Poor girl! I think BJ and I got about 3 hours of sleep! She then slept for almost 5 hours today and was in bed tonight by 7:15! BJ came home from work early today SICK too! AHHHHH so I have been playing nurse.
Helena is suppose to have shoots this Friday, I spoke with a nurse today and she thinks that Helena should be ok and that this congestion maybe caused by teething. WHO KNOWS!
Helena is 28 weeks today! How crazy! She went to her first baby shower this weekend and of course was an ANGEL! We did not stay long because I had a case of Mastitis:( HORRIBLE! I felt like I had the flu all day on Saturday and Sunday. SO the Cook house is contamented! HA HA I hope ever one is having a great week! We are just trying to get everyone better and get our taxes together this weekend! Come on BIG RETURN!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment