Thursday, February 26, 2009

Too Funny!


So as I said before we have all been sick in the house! BJ is feeling better he has been fighting off his cold with lots of vitamin c and zinc. I got on antibiotics for my sinus infection, and little Miss Helena is just a trooper... I am pretty sure she is cutting her top teeth since she is just chomping up a storm on anything she can get her hands on! She is still a little congested but getting better everyday! ( Picture is of Helena and I watching The Little Mermaid in bed the other day! )
So yesterday was pretty funny! Helena was getting ready to go to sleep we were watching her show on the sofa she was perched on her boppy and she grunted a little bit so I know she was pooping, I gave her a few minutes and I picked her up and I noticed a large mound of poop on the sofa!!! HA HA she pooped out of her diaper on to the sofa. There is no stain, thank you Spot Shot! I am not going to lie, we have a blow out each day! There is just something about Pampers Cruisers that are not working with Helena James! HA HA Just thought I would share... hope everyone else is laughing as hard as I am!
Today was just another funny moment with Helena, I got her to sleep and I had the TV paused... all of a sudden her favorite show came on Miss Spider with the intro song and she almost jumped out of my arms with excitement! She knows that song so well! It is the one thing that can actually soothe her and clam her down! SO funny woke up out of dead sleep to watch Miss Spider! HA HA Our nosey little girl! Hope everyone is having a great week, it is finally getting nicer here! We are looking forward to walking to the park this afternoon! PS We hope MIMI had a great birthday yesterday! Can't wait to go back East this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment