Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Morning Snuggles


So now that I'm officially a writer on this family blog here, I wanted to capture some of the awesome parenting experiences I have. This morning, I got to spend lots of time with Helena James while Sarah was off at kettle bells training. Not very often, Helena and I get snuggle time that is unlimited. Things are busy with the new company and at times I only get to see her for an hour or so before she heads to bed. Today, we snuggled up on the couch, watch some Oswald, gabbed at each other, exchanged lots of hugs and finally hushed her to sleep. A good solid hour of sleep for Helena ... quite an accomplishment at this time for her. So needless to say, it was a great morning. Now she is in her jumperoo, gabbing away, trying to jump through the roof and watching Noggin. Anyways, thanks for sharing in our family adventures and I'm sure Sarah will remind me to jump on here now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment