Monday, December 29, 2008

April 12th, 2008


MN Baby Shower
April 12th, 2008
I would like to THANK everyone that shared my special day.... I have never seen so much cute baby stuff in my life!!! I would like to thank my mom, auntie cheryl, auntie sue, auntie brenda, and my grandmother of coming together and throwing me an awesome day! Also thank you ROBYN for writing down every detail of my gifts... it is really coming in handy for my thank you cards:) So about pictures of my shower.... I am a bad mom... so I will be taking little photo collages of all the super cute stuff I got!!! When I got home from, MN BJ and I had so much looking and everything. And about a week later we got a package that I had sent, it was like seeing everything for the first time again! So check out the new pics, I will have them up by the end of today (4/20/2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment