Monday, December 29, 2008

July 5th, 2008

33.5 weeks Photo
33.5 weeks
July 5th, 2008
So..... I have not been feeling the greatest... very tired, crabby, extreme heartburn, and acid reflux.... you name it I am feeling it. I am down to about 3-6 hours of sleep a night, I am not a fan, I just get to hot, my nose gets clogged and I just wake up. Everyone keeps telling me this is God's way of preparing me for the lack of sleep that is on its way... but does God know that I have to work... I still need to go to work and be nice and smiley to people. HA HA... The last few weeks.... all the girls at work threw me an amazing shower... Helena got many gifts, of course lots of stuff that she needs:) I also turned 27.... man I am getting old, BJ and I got my favorite take out.... GREEK.... and watched a movie. We also got to watch the fireworks from our kitchen window... it does not get better then this folks, we saw 2 sets of fireworks at the same time!!! I LOVE THE 4th!!! We are going to be headed to our 4th birthing class this week, we are all geared up to visit the hospital. We are both very excited to see where she will be born. Class has been not to horrible, however 2.5 hours is a long time after a long day of work. And everyweek it feels like we are talking about the same stuff. But I am more determined every week to try my hardest on doing this naturally. BJ and I may be getting a Doula to help us during birth and we are reading a Hypno- birthing book as well. Most of you know I am not the most relaxed person, so all of this has been helping me let go!! We also have our 34 week check up this week on Thursday, I am still hoping this little lady is still head down. All and All we are all good, just nesting, trying to rest, and eating tums everyday! Oh we have added new stuff to the nursery, we are not done yet, my deadline is July 21st, one month before we are due... so we have a few weeks before it is complete:)

No comments:

Post a Comment