Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To 2009.... May it bring good things to all!!!


HAPPY NEW YEARS!
I hope everyone has a great New Years... I am going to stay awake until midnight to kiss my husband! New Years resolutions for me..... NO MORE SUGAR!! and I am sure I will think of some more. I would like to end my blog by sending a prayer to my family in Minnesota, for those of you that don't know my Uncle Steve, was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer back in June and we were told earlier this week that treatment had stopped working and that his kidneys where shutting down. I just want to say that he has been an AMAZING Uncle and Godfather to me and I am so happy my daughter got to meet him when we were home. This is a difficult time for my family and this is when I wish I lived closer so I could be there to help. He and the family are in our thoughts and prayers everyday! I hope everyday for him is comfortable while he is at home and he knows how much we all love him! With that, I do say Happy New Years, stay awake and kiss all the ones that you love and don't sweat the small stuff, it too will pass and tomorrow will be a new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year guys! Thank you for bringing Helena to meet her Uncle Steve. She is a beautiful little girl - takes after her mom - well, personality anyway! The next one will look like you. Sarah. Love you, Aunt Jackie

    ReplyDelete