Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 2008



Minnesota Bound
Well I have not written again in awhile,so bad at keeping up to date. Helena and I were in Minnesota from the 2nd- 17th. We were able to see friends and family. It was such a great trip, I just wish the weather would have been better so I could have seen more of my family. And I also wish BJ could have come with us. Helena got to meet her pen pal Auriana, that is Robyn's little girl and she is 10 weeks older then Helena. They got to spend lots of time together, Robyn took a day off to just hang out with us. I hate saying good-bye to her. She really is the sister I never had! Helena also got to see A LOT of snow. I think it snowed almost 10 inches while we visited and she also got to experience her first wind chill! Lots of very exciting things!
BACK TO CALI!!!
It was very nice being home in Minnesota, but it was also nice getting back to my hubby, cats and my own bed! We got home just in the nick of time for Christmas. We had such and amazing Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with friends and had a Latin meal. It was amazing and I could not eat on Christmas! As for Christmas day... Helena made Santa's nice list and got lots of toys and clothes from the East Coast. I am so glad she did, because this is the last sizes I have.... I have 6 months and some 6-9 month stuff.... so I am sure in the next few months there will be a shopping spree for Helena... What a lucky girl!!! As for me I got gift cards and work out stuff. When you gain 70 plus pounds during pregnancy it takes a lot of hard work to get it off. As of January 1st, there is no more sugar or desserts:( MY FAVORITE!!! Lots of fresh fruit and veggies to go with my Mighty Mom Class. That is my husbands gift to me, beside some gift cards to get a sexy outfit for our 2 year anniversary. Mighty Moms is a Pre and Post Natal Kettle Bell Class! IT IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!! http://www.ironcorekettlebells.com/ check it out! You can buy them at Target, you get a total body workout with cardio... all in 45 minutes! Plus I get to bring Helena and she gets to play with 2 other little girls. They were all born and August. So hopefully come swimsuit season.... WATCH OUT!!!
Updates!
Since we have been home, we have moved Helena to her crib!!! This has been a very interesting week. I feel like I just brought her home again! It has been a hard transition for us all.... all 3 of us are EXHAUSTED!!! We had a better night last night.... so hopefully we are getting closer to sleeping thru the night again. I have a totally new crib set up, thanks to some online research! So if anyone needs some help.... feel free to give me a call and I can give you my advice! Helena is also almost sitting up all by herself and sort of rolling over.... she is not that motivated to do this.... She does however love tummy time and is so fascinated about how to get moving. I try to trick her with toys to roll or crawl and she just smiles at me like I am CRAZY! How does she know this at such a young age:) Helena is also eating cereal and oatmeal and drinking water from her sippy cup. She loves to put the cup all over her face before she finds her mouth. She is very funny:) She also loves her jumper, this weekend while watching the Chargers, we put the jumper in front of the TV... football and jumping are her 2 favorite things and she was gabbing and jumping as fast the football players were running. BJ and I were cracking up. Helena has really found her voice and it is sooo cute when she makes new noises. I am sure she is going to say MAMA or DADA soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment