Monday, December 29, 2008

July 17th, 2008


Week 35
July 17th, 2008
Well we are in week 35 and I have a feeling like this is coming to an end in the next few weeks. I am having a lot of pressure and lower back aches and last night I got sicker then I have been this whole pregnancy:( YUCK... BJ was so great though, he even held my hair back!!! I have also been experiencing some cramping and real contractions. Nothing consistent enough to think we are going into labor though, JUST UNCOMFORTABLE!!! We are almost ready only a few more things to do... like getting the car seat in the truck and just setting up a few more things. I am so excited to meet her, I just want her to incubate at least until week 37. So 2 more weeks. I am still working 3-4 days a week and I think I am going to do this until she comes, it keeps me pre-occupied and actually I do less there then at home. I can find something to do here at the apartment, clean, organize, sweep, vacuum. Between me and my cleaning ladies we will probably be able to eat off the floor soon!!! Well I need to do our laundry now and finish Miss Helena's as well. This weekend we will tackle packing the hospital bags... and I will put up finished nursery pics and some pics of my extra low belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment