Monday, December 29, 2008

June 22nd, 2008


The Nursery
June 22nd, 2008
So BJ, Uncle Jake, and I have been very busy this weekend. First we had a little mix up with the crib. It has been in for over a week, however no one from Babies R Us called because when I picked up the dresser, they set complete our order. So needless to say, after 3 phone calls and finally talking to a new person, they figured out that they had our crib. So we were able to pick it up Friday and we also got our book shelve. BJ put the crib together for me, and I just had to get everything in there!!! I just can not wait for her to come. We still have to put together her book shelve, I am sure I can get BJ to do that next weekend. I also have 2 more showers coming up and I can not wait to see friends and celebrate this precious little girl that could be coming into the world in less then 9 weeks.. WOW TIME FLIES!!! BJ and I are also taking birthing classes, get excited for us we are going to watch the birthing video this week!!! YEA we can not wait. More to come next week, our 32 week check up and probably an almost finished nursery:)

No comments:

Post a Comment