Monday, December 29, 2008

March 20th, 2008

Our Healthy Baby Cookie:)
March 20th, 2008
So today I went to my last appointment before our ultrasound to find out whether or not Cookie is a boy or girl. We found out our baby is doing fine and all the screenings we had done are negative:) That is a huge weight lifted off our shoulders, it is so exciting to know that everything is going GREAT!!! The heartbeat today we 136 BPM, which totally throws me off, this kids heart rate has been all over so know I have no predictions on what we are having. 11 more days and we will find out.... I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! We are both so excited!!! Well I hope everyone has a great Easter and I will write in 11 days to update the world on what little Cookie is.... BOY OR GIRL:) PS. Today I got to hear the baby hiccup it is so crazy, you could hear it through the doppler well we were hearing the heart beat... crazy I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment