Monday, December 29, 2008

May 30th, 2008

28 weeks
May 30th, 2008
So our little princess is growing like a weed and is putting some major pressure on her mommies bladder. So much pressure, I had BJ take me to triage last night. I was literally going to the bathroom every 5 to 10 minutes:( NO FUN AT ALL.... I was never in pain, just severe discomfort. Needless to say after 2 hours of hearing our little girls heart beat, and hearing her every kick, hiccup, and punch (she did not like the monitors) HA HA I had a some white blood cells in my urine, so there was a possible infection. So this morning my Dr called to check on my and the baby and I gave him the update from last night, he told me that 10% of woman get bladder infections as there babies get bigger, they are unable to fully unload their bladders, so that leads to an infection. So we are on some antibiotics. Today has been a lot better, at least I am able to sit upright for more then 5 minutes at a time. Lets hope this gets better and this little girl does not find a permanent home on my bladder! Other updates, we are headed to MN on Wednesday for my brother Ben's graduation and also to celebrate my Grandma Mingo's 80th birthday. It will be a short trip but BJ and I really looking for to some much needed time away. We are making headway on the nursery BJ finished painting last weekend, we hung up the cute purple curtains. We also got her dresser yesterday. I set up her changing area... the cats would like to claim this as there new bed. I can see it now we are going to wake up and she will be sleeping in the crib and they will be on her dresser watching and sleeping right by her. The cats love her room, the rocker, dresser and Jone's favorite the purple curtain, the perfect place to hide. We are so excited to meet her, she is moving all the time and being 28 weeks it is unreal to know that we could have a baby in 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment