Monday, December 29, 2008

July 6th, 2008


July 6th, 2008
San Diego Shower...
So today, Jamie threw me an amazing shower with all of my girlfriends in San Diego, it was such a great day. Of course it was beautiful outside so that helped, but most of all it was just so nice to be surrounded by my nearest and dearest friends. We had a great lunch and my friend Kristen, who has been taking cake decorating classes made Helena the most beautiful cake I have ever seen!!! It looked like something out of a magazine!!! Everyone was very impressed... it also tasted amazing!!! Helena again got so many great gifts.... she is such a little princess already:) But hey that is ok... if you did not know Sarah means Princess... so with a mom as a princess... I am sure she will follow suit:) She got so many cute outfits and also she got some toys and all of her bath stuff. All I can say is THANK YOU !!!! WHAT A FABULOUS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment