Monday, December 29, 2008

The Hospital Stay!! August 11th-14th


The Hospital Stay!!
August 11th-14th
So we needed to stay at the hospital until Thursday, it was really great being there. We had round the clock service... excellent nurses and help. I was not able to walk for the first 12 hours, so BJ changed every poopy diaper. For someone who never changed a diaper... he would win a medal. He was so fast and she barely ever cried when he changed her. Once I got the hang of walking around, we would walk Miss Helena everyday around the halls, and the last day we attended a class... this is when the incident occured. Someone stole our beautiful soft PURPLE blanket.... I am not kidding someone at a hospital stole a child's blanket!!! THANK GOD THEY LO-JACKED MY BABY... Needless to say I have another purple blanket, but lesson learned you can trust no one, not even at a hospital:( After our class we were discharged, putting our little girl in the car seat and heading home to start life as a new and glowing family! I will remember this as one of the happiest moments of our lives. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment