Monday, December 29, 2008


Offical Pregnancy Announcement
January 27th, 2008
So December 13th I woke up and I truly was amazed.... I just had the weirdest dream. I had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive. I thought to myself, well I have a few more days till Aunt Flo visits so we will have to wait and see. That same night I was visiting with my San Diego Grandma and she says " Sarah you are glowing.... there is just something about you." I started laughing and I just know that tomorrow, Friday morning I needed to pee on the stick. So Friday morning at 5:30am I woke to get ready for work... got the stick out and well I was brushing my teeth, thank you Sonic Care for being 2 minutes, it is the perfect timer for this sort of occasion. I looked down and there was one very pink line and that one for all the other girls that have peed on sticks know is there, but not as defined. I run in to the bedroom and BJ smiles and says.... I think you are only half pregnant!!! HA HA so 4 tests later we decided ok we are preggers. That was the best Christmas gift I have ever received. And now 2 Dr. appts. later, we have the craziest pictures. I never thought staring at an ultrasound machine could be so joyous and watching a baby the size of worm dance around has been the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. So this being my 10th week the count down begins only 30 more weeks to go. We will be putting pics up after our amazing trip to Mexico to renew our vows and celebrate our one year anniversary. And on March 31st we will announce whether Baby Cookie is a little girl or little boy... Most of all I just hope that we stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment