Monday, December 29, 2008

June 12th, 2008


30 Weeks
June 12th, 2008
We are officially 30 weeks, so according to your DR we have 7-10 more weeks, until we meet our little girl. We had our Dr's appointment and Helena really enjoys hanging out below my belly button. She is currently laying sideways enjoying the space while she still has it. She is starting to move up toward my ribs, but not very often. She has nested herself and she likes it. She and I are doing fine, she is preparing me for not sleeping, so that is fun, I spend at least 2-4 hours awake in the middle of the night... this is not fun when you need to go and work a 8 hour day:( She did however move away from a bladder so, at least I have some relief!!! We are just waiting for her arrival and getting ready slowly but surly. We truly can not wait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment