Monday, December 29, 2008

July 16, 2008


35 weeks and it's time for Dad to finally post!
July 16, 2008
So my last post on here was the infamous "Shrimp" post. Glad to see some of you got a kick out of that. Well now miss Helena James is dropped and ready to come out over the next 2-3 weeks we're told. It's been quite busy the past 34 weeks at work, getting the nursery ready, playing volleyball on the weekends and anything else I can cram into open time slots. Now it's finally hitting me that she's coming soon and I feel pretty ready for her to be here, but the unknown is kind of scary. Just hope that I get to spend a lot of time with her, show her how to push mommy's buttons, prefect the Cat Voice, feed the fish, appreciate a good cappucino, not eat the sand at the beach and just maintain a state of chillness. I heard that I almost could have ended up growing up in California as a kid and now I'm bring a little girl into this crazy world filled with lots of noise in the form of media, the internet, war, people that can't drive and I hope she finds her signal along the way. San Diego is a great area to experience a consistent weather all year long, the ocean, fake grass, palm trees, desert, mountains; a cornucopia of topigraphical treats. Anyways, I'm glad everyone has been hear for us along the way and through the past few years. I'm looking forward to first steps, words, ideas and more with my little "Halien." Thanks again and stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment