Monday, December 29, 2008

July 11th, 2008

34 weeks and counting!!!
July 11th, 2008
So on Wednesday night I woke up in the middle of the night thinking WOW my back is killing me and man do I have to pee!!! So I get up and another WOW... I was feeling tremendous pressure. Something I can say I have not really felt to often. So I tried to go back to bed and I really did not sleep the rest of the night because there was no comfortable spot:( So on Thursday we had our check up with Dr. Ohara.... first the nurse laughed at me a little and asked why I was walking so funny so I explained to her all the same symptoms. So Dr O'Hara checked me out and guess what our little peanut has dropped, he can feel her head... we are not dialated yet, however my cervix is starting to soften.... so he patted me on the knee and said that she is going to be here sooner then later. He told me anywhere from 2-4 weeks:) All I can say is REALITY CHECK!!! We are both so excited and mostly ready... I will post so more pics this weekend and next weekend we are having our Maternity pictures taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment