Monday, December 29, 2008

May 17th, 2008


26 weeks
May 17th, 2008
So many things to update... our daughter is a mover and a shaker... she loves kicking, punching rolling. BJ refers to this and "being fresh" I have also been getting mini contractions nothing to worry about. I will not lie, they are not that pleasant. We had our check up this last week, and I had the Diabetes test... Helena and I are very healthy, everything is going really well. I am right on par with the pound per week rule.... and that is FANTASTIC! I know all woman go thru this but watching your butt triple in size is so fascinating, I know it is all for a good cause. I am still pretty small for almost being in my 7 month. That is right 3 months to go.... CRAZY!!!! Today we are moving everything to storage so we can start getting the nursery ready. Both BJ and I are very excited. I will being putting up so more pics later today or tomorrow of the belly and "The Pit" Things Bj and I are looking forward to... a big 3 day weekend next week:) We have a lot to do but we are getting it done! Other then that, I have heartburn A LOT.... and people love telling me that my boobs are huge. I just say thank you since I have been an "A" cup most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment