Monday, December 29, 2008

May 25th, 2008


27 weeks
May 25th, 2008
Well, so far the 3 day weekend has been very very productive. I have been in full nesting mode for the last week. BJ has been doing great painting and helping me get things where they need to be! We ordered the nursery furniture and we also got a gilder from a co-worker of mine, that matches everything perfectly. Today we are painting the other wall. We have both decided that Helena's room is our favorite in the apartment. It is just so bright and cheery. We will be able to pick-up the furniture in 10days or so... So by the 2nd weekend in June... I am sure I will have talked BJ in to setting up the crib:) I CAN NOT WAIT!!! This is just so much fun... As for the baby front, she is moving a lot... and she get the hiccups quite often. It just kind of tickles me. She loves when I take a bath, she kicks and punches. We have lots of moments, where we wonder what body part she is pushing, I get some very hard spots on my stomach, we think mostly it is her little butt... so BJ always tells her to stop being fresh and act like a lady. She then usually punches him, to respond, " YEA RIGHT DAD!!! YOU JUST WAIT" HA HA I think she might be just a little stubborn, I have no idea where she maybe getting that from!!! I will put pics up of the finished painted nursery later this weekend! Happy Memorial Day! And a shout out to BABY D... you be good on Tuesday and turn for your mother!!! We can not wait to met you...

No comments:

Post a Comment