Monday, December 29, 2008

February 22, 2008

Baby's Heart Beat
February 22, 2008
So BJ and I went and met our OBGYN, Dr O'Hara. Very nice man and funny! I have been told BJ needs back rubs everyday and that I am not to act pregnant over the next 3 months. Resume my old life:) So I have been back to kickboxing, yoga, and this weekend spinning. Just trying to stay healthy so I can try to do a natural labor. WE WILL SEE ABOUT THIS... I am deathly afraid of needles and from what I understand the epideral needle is mighty large. So the baby sounds great heartbeat is 140. So we have our blood screening done next week for all of the testing to see if anything could be wrong so wish us luck. We are almost in to our 15th week. We cannot wait... I am still waiting for the baby bump, I am gaining weight however I just feel very pudgy:( Nothing sticking out of my clothes yet they are just to tight to fit properly. So as soon as I see something I will put up some pics I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment