Monday, December 29, 2008

March 16th, 2008

Something Funny.....
March 16th, 2008
So our little Cookie as been sitting on my bladder the entire weekend. It got so bad uncomfortable that I made BJ, my poor sick husband,take me to urgent care at 7:30pm, because I thought I might have a bladder infection. In the mean time some medical asst, came in and listened to Cookie's fast little heart rate and it was beating at 156 bpm. So according to the wives tale, I think we might be having a little girl. The doctor said that there is no infection just the baby finding a nice new resting position. So we go in to see our nurse on Thursday to hear the heart beat again, and 2 weeks from Monday we will know officially whether we will be having ourselves a Helena James or a Greyson Reid. I know BJ and I are so excited to know, it feels like forever and we can not believe that we are almost half way through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment