Monday, December 29, 2008

August 9th, 2008

Around The Corner
August 9th, 2008
So it is Saturday Morning... BJ is playing in a volleyball tournament... I am doing laundry and cleaning the apartment... and I am thinking that next Saturday it will not just be the 2 of us anymore!!! We are very excited to welcome Helena James in to the world on Monday morning... it is less then 48 hours away!! I will put up one last belly pic this weekend... it is crazy to think that this BELLY is going to go away! YEA!!! I know it is going to be at least 6 weeks before I can really work out... but man I will be blogging up a storm when I can go to TKB, Kettlebells, and a Spin Class again... and I will be throwing myself a party when I get in those SKINNY Jeans and a pair of heels:) I hope all my family in Minnesota enjoy there fishing trip tomorrow.... We will be talking to everyone next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment