Monday, December 29, 2008

Spoke to soon October 17th, 2008




Spoke to soon
October 17th, 2008
So she is not quite sleeping thru the night.... we are getting up at 3am. Eating on one side while I pump the other. She then would like to to play for an HOUR!!! You can not get upset she just talks and talks for an hour... I am sure she gets that from me! She is 9 weeks old this week and becoming her own little person each and everyday. The funniest thing this week is that she has new fake cries. She loves to tell you that is not what she wants... it is this whiney cry and all you can do is laugh switch position and let her know you are on to her ways. As soon as you do move her she SMILES!!!

Little Miss Lily
Helena and I spent this Thursday with Lily and Monica, Helena LOVES Lily, she is just so interested in her. Lily is 13 months so much bigger then Helena, however they are becoming great friends. I have the cutest pics.... ENJOY!!!

Sleeping Thru the Night
October 14th, 2008
Helena slept from 9pm- 5am!!!! I was sleeping from 10pm- 5am!!! Can you believe it... I did wake up a few times to check on her... you get so nervous even though they are right next to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment