Monday, December 29, 2008

The Month Of November!!! November 22, 2008


The Month Of November!!!
November 22, 2008
Well I am a bad mom and have not written in so long:(.... we have had a lot going on. For those of you that do not know BJ lost his job on his birthday back in September, so since then he has been working very hard with his partner Adam to start a new business, Digital Operative. He has been doing an amazing job balancing all his duties. We sure do miss him, it takes a lot of hours to get a consulting business up and running. THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!

Helena Meets Great Grandma Mingo
Well the first week of November, Great Grandma Mingo was in town. I think she was expecting this tiny little baby... Helena is still little, however she is very strong. She must be upright at all times and facing outward. She is almost sitting up by herself and she is chatting up a storm. She talked to much when Great Grandma was here, telling lots and lots of baby stories. We had a great time and were sad to see her go!

3 Months Old
On November 11th, Helena turned 3 months, it is crazy to think she is getting so big. It is amazing to watch her grow and take the world in. Things she really loves right now.... TV, she loves all the colors and she really likes to sit and walk it contently. She also loves to be read to and sung too. She has 3 favorite songs, #1 Baby Beluga, we sub the Beluga for Helena and it always calms her down. #2 Pretty Pretty Princess, BJ made this song up, she loves it! and this morning we made up a new song for her Bear. She loves this one because we have combined Peek a Boo. She and I have also been working out. We go to Stroller Strides 3 days a week and walk and I get some resistance training. This next week we will be starting Mighty Moms, which is a 45 minute workout using kettle bells. I am very excited to start this work out and really start toning up. I did gain around 70 pounds:) so with breast feeding and walking I have lost almost 35 and have 35-40 more to go... I shooting a little lower then when I started! Helena is such a good baby, she is starting to really chew on things... I am pretty sure she is getting a tooth she had a low grade fever for a few days and was extremely crabby. This did pass and now she is back to normal.

Schedule
I wish I could say we have a set schedule.... for now we are getting better... She is still getting up between 1am and 3am for just a little night cap. Then we are up by 6am for the morning. She has started to take a 1.5 to 2 hour nap around Lunchtime when we are home. So I am trying not to run around at that time. As for bed she is sleeping before 9pm every night. I would say things are a lot better then in the beginning, now if I could just get to bed by 9pm everynight too...

MINNESOTA
Helena is going to ride her first airplane on December 2, we are flying home to MN for a few weeks. We are really looking forward to seeing some snow. I am really looking forward to seeing my family and friends and introducing my Little Red Head, HJ to them. We are going to miss BJ, but with this new business he can not step away. So in the next 2 weeks, we will be having lots of family time, seeing Santa, Christmas Tree decorating and Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to a long weekend next week to really spend some quality time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment