Monday, December 29, 2008

July 27th, 2008

24 days....
July 27th, 2008
So we are due in 24 days... the anticipation is on... I have been procrastinating and only packed Miss Helena's hospital bag. And after the night I had last night today I am going to pack BJ and mine... We went to see The Dark Knight... what an amazing movie... it makes me sad to know that the world lost such an amazing talent in Heath Ledger... his role as the JOKER was unforgettable. Anyways 90 minutes into the movie I started having contractions. Of course only 3 or 4 were real the rest were extremely uncomfortable Braxton Hicks:( So BJ got me a very large water when we got home and I laid on my left side and watch Law and Order until I feel asleep. Today I am still having these fantastic Braxton Hicks with some lovely cramps... Hopefully this means tomorrow when I go to the Dr's he says that we are e-faced and dilated..... KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.... Oh BJ also installed the car seat in the Durango. I just can't wait to be making the drive home with our little peanut!!! She is still also as active as ever... always moving, jabbing, and kicking her heels up. I am pretty sure she is getting ready to perform a little dance recital most days... Especially when I blast Kelly Clarkson as I do stuff around the house, SHE LOVES IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment